lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

IESE Video Essay

This week, BusinessWeek will release its MBA program rankings. A few weeks ago, BusinessWeek asked students of some MBA programs, including us at IESE, to submit a creative video piece answering the question: Why should your MBA program be ranked #1?

We answered with a SHORT FILM, a story of a prospective student who comes to IESE to discover the DIFFERENCE .. to find out what makes IESE a truly unique MBA experience.

Unfortunately, me and my horrible Spanish is in this. In my defense I was having a bad Spanish day. And if you look closely, I am wearing an Obama/Biden campaign button because they taped this on election day.

2 comentarios:

Xavi dijo...

And where can we see this video ??

MujerDivina dijo...

You can't click on the video above?