lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Multi Culti

It's been about a month since Multi Culti 2009, an IESE event where different cultures are put together in a closed Colosseum where they showcase their national food, customs & drink. Since I am too lazy to recall all the details of that delicious March 6 night, I'll post pictures and you can create your own story:

The Mexicans

The Japanese

Go Canada

The Italians

The Spaniards just have a certain something to them, don't they?

Those crazy Dutch (I'm jealous)

The Brazilians and a little Samba

The Portuguese table... oooo Super Bock!


Now some personal pics:
Balaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Best dance of the night had to be with a Colombian.

I forget what this is.

Me and my favorite Uruguayan ... Ricardo!

All the second years of last year... one year after IESE.

No hay comentarios: