domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

My Advanced Degree

In about 12 months, I will be graduating with an MBA, the right complement to my Masters in Finance? Still trying to figure out life. And when I received feedback on my first Ethics quiz, it said: "You seem to be well versed in Law. Great report. A." I never took a law class; the only law I know is from Ally McBeal.

Then, upon screwing around, I unexpectedly get this quiz output:



You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)



You're logical, driven, and ruthless.

You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.



And even though I seem to be adapting well to the MBA, I couldn't help but ask myself, is this where I'm meant to be?

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Ha...I just took that test and it told me to get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy). I wouldn't mind doing a crazy degree like that, if it pays an IB salary! Maybe its time to seriously look into the International Relations dual degree.

I think you should put the JD at the bottom of the bucket list and let the portugese rooster guide the next 12 months!

MujerDivina dijo...

Yeah... I know online tests are crap. I´m just having doubts again about where I´m supposed to be. Sometimes you get off track you know?

Unknown dijo...

not that I am in anyway qualified to say this - having self doubts myself and not having resolved them - but trust yourself! It maybe easier than done, but it maybe the only solution.

good luck! hope everything works out.