domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008

My First Salsa Show

So last weekend I sold my ticket to the Rachmaninov concert *tear* to do my first salsa show. Well the stage area was way too tiny and we had to eliminate our lift (and my favorite part) to accompany the space. Morgan was my dance partner. We both have this showmanship personality, which makes things a lot more fun.

Well our show was technically good, with a lot of show moves, but since we hadn't practiced much, it left something to be desired. INSEAD ended up winning, although their performance was not as difficult or creative as ours, they had a lot more support from the crowd and were a lot less nervous. It was obvious that they took it a lot more seriously. Well, there is always MBA Olympics. :)

Venga! You will learn salsa with Hernando! Bang bang!


IESE Salsa Club performers

No hay comentarios: