jueves, 24 de julio de 2008

***MESSAGE TO OBAMA***

I don't usually have dreams when I sleep, but not long ago I had a vivid one with a clear message. It seemed too strong to ignore, and of a different character than the "white noise" dreams of nothing I usually have.

Basically I was given the clear message that Obama is going to face alot of negative press soon, as if he hasn't already, and that the key to getting through this successfully is to form a strong alliance with Bill Clinton.

I don't know how he is perceived in the States, but hearing all my news from Europe, I am not entirely sure that Obama has succeeded in uniting the Democrats, especially supporters of Hillary.

And as people seem to be focusing on Obama's lack of experience, they seem to have forgotten the old image of John McCain as a crazy war monger with a short temper who has ran for President before but didn't even win the party's nomination. Usually a candidate who has ran and lost in an election before is embroidened with a scarlet "L". Where has that image gone now?

I think a Republican said it best when he stated that this race is not Obama's to lose, it is his to win. With Americans scared of the "risk" of being different (a risk I have struggled with my entire life in America as well) that Obama poses and his seemingly unAmerican - but distinguished - roots, I think it's clear that Obama can't confront all the demons alone. Maybe he needs Bill Clinton's help.

No hay comentarios: