lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

Multi Culti 2008

I am in a good mood right now. Instead of reading a technical note on Safety Stock for Operations (I'll read it later), I'm going to post pictures from the Multi Culti.

Catalan Stand:

(by the way I was walking down the road with a Catalan flag after MultiCulti and these guys cried out "VIVA ESPANA!" Touchy subject.)

Calcot eating contest:


Home sweet home. The American Stand!


Our theme this year was Hooters & Truckers...


The French Stand. Ooo la la look at those suspenders. (I have a thing for suspenders).


The Indian Stand:


And some traditional Indian Dancing:


Those handsome Brits:


There's something about the Portuguese:


Which is probably why I defected for a while to the Portuguese stand:


Carribean Stand:


And then the Argentine stand. I loved the homemade empanadas.


That's all, folks! Back to Bobst Group: Costing New Parts... and Operations Management.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Ha! I see Mr. Daniels was introducing himself to the world. Although I prefer Bourbon (having lived in Kentucky!), its still good to see Jack find his way to Spain.
I am curious - why is there a lack of adult beverages in all countries except the US? Was there none or was it already consumed by the time the photos were taken?

MujerDivina dijo...

Oh there were beverages from every country... Probably most of these pictures are preparty. I guess the Americans were just ready first. :)

But if you look closely, you can see a carafe of wine in the Catalan stand, 2 Catalans chugging in the next pic, then the last guy in the Indian stand drinking a beer (from the German stand), red wine in the French stand... it's all there. ;)