viernes, 15 de agosto de 2008

Another Amazing Colombian Artist #10 - SAN ALEJO

So I've decided to pay a tribute to one of my favorite places in the world, birthplace to many of my favorite singers in the world. It's a countdown of the top 10 greatest singers & songwriters - Colombian style.

San Alejo is a Colombian Funk/Rock band whose members hail from Manizales, Colombia. They formed serendipidously when one of the members was invited to perform at a festival in Bogota. Realizing their chemistry together, they initially form a band named El Reblujo, but it wasn't until they encountered producer Jose Lopera and changed their name to San Alejo that they were recognized commercially.

Me Gusta is a very sexy song with a certain passionate urgency about it.

Ansío el momento de tenerte encima
quisiera estar adentro de tu cuerpo caníbal
(I long for the moment to have you under me, I want to do the nasty with you...)


San Alejo - "Me Gusta"

2 comentarios:

Xavi dijo...

excellent idea !! I hope you can come up with a good rock band from that country !

MujerDivina dijo...

Stay tuned... :-)