sábado, 27 de octubre de 2007

Everytime

The career fair was quite stressful for bankers and consultants, so we all needed sleep. I chose to relax by inviting a friend over to my flat to cook him dinner. He came with a bottle of wine and we had a great time.

There's a famous episode of Sex & the City which compares available taxis to available men, and how one can wait and wait for a taxi, and another girl can just walk up to one with the green light, and then the taxi is occupied....

Today I never waited so long for a taxi.

I finally found one and rode to meet Alejandro at the Mojito Club. There we danced so much salsa I almost forgot everything that was making me unhappy.

"Did you do the ABP case?" he asked.

"I don't give a &%&@#!" I said.

Our first dance was Micaela by Sonora Carruseles. And the reggaeton that was playing all night reminded us of New Orleans.I was finally at home.

Today I realized something tonight while I was dancing. Cases don't really matter. It's relationships that matter. We are here on this earth to form relationships with each other. All these cases are just practice. And everyone's so worried about this....

No hay comentarios: