viernes, 5 de octubre de 2007

Random Skype Night With Some Spanish Guy

So I'm sitting in my flat Friday night, having just cooked a nice Colombian dinner, arroz con camarones y maduros. I'm supposed to be studying accounting, but instead I am reading Antonio's blog.

All of a sudden someone adds me on Skype. His name is Rafa. Okay, probably some IESE student, I think. And then he sends me a message in Spanish. I couldn't read it, so I ignore it. And then he calls me. He only speaks Spanish!! We have a video conference. We talk about jobs, where we've been, a lot of things. I was so embarrassed I couldn't speak Spanish well. Omigosh, I was horrible. I find out he is 40 years old. I guessed his age exactly. Actually, 40 years old is just the perfect age for me. ;-)

Well it turns out he asked me out. He gave me his number and his email and asked me out for a coffee. He told me to call him whenever I am ready, and we will speak totally in Spanish. WOW! A random Spanish guy finds me and asks me out! He is very handsome yes, as I see from our video chat, but I also saw he had a wedding ring on. I asked if he was married and he said he was divorced hace un año. He sends me a picture. At least I'll have some evidence for the police if he abducts me, eh? I didn't tell him anything about me at all & I probably won't call him.

But how weird! ... what a soap opera that is going on in Barca... Better get back to studying Accounting...

No hay comentarios: