martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

Mas Salsa!

This morning I skipped the team meeting to get my NIE. Now I can legally be in Spain! And Alvaro can officially be my friend now.

Class was inconsequential. In Spanish today, we had to do an impromptu presentation to advertise for a product. We were lazy, so we decided on something easy like chocolate. Justin stepped up to the class, very nonchalantly:

"Voy a hablar de nuestro producto nuevo. Es un producto muy bueno: Chocolate. Porque chocolate? Por que no?"

The class erupted in laughter. The teacher slapped her hand to her face. I continued: "Porque nuestro chocolate es mas suave, mas dulce y mucho mas rico que todo en el mundo. Tu lo sabes!" (We were really lazy today. Used about 3rd grade Spanish).

Read some cases in the cafe until it was time to head to salsa class. Took the metro. Listened to... "I Touch Myself" on the IPOD. Arrived 15 minutes late. Oh yes, Latin time. The class was beginning so Alejandro and I mostly did some patterns.

Short pattern I used to do in Houston. Much easier than it looks. Just take your time.


Went home, tried to do cases but ended up talking on Skype with whole group. Chatted with Marco about his upcoming performances with the Houston Salsa Dancers on MSN. Was jealous I can't be there. Have to get some good salsa patterns started. Generalmente era una buena noche.

No hay comentarios: